Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This week's sales at Frys Food - June 23

FrysFood Weekly Ad

Finish Dish Detergent
Finish Dish Detergent: Selected varieties, 32 ct. *6.69 ea. WHEN YOU BUY 10 With Card V.I.P Price 6.99 ea. Without V.I.P Card 7.99 ea.

Finish Dish Detergent
Tags: Home Care Toiletries

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Vidalia Sweet Onions
Vidalia Sweet Onions: Tasty raw or cooked Cebolla dulce tipo Vidalia 1.49 lb. Without V.I.P Card Reg. Retail

Vidalia Sweet Onions
Tags:

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Bella Sera
Bella Sera: Riunite, Redwood Creek or Stone Cellars, selected varieties, 1.5 ltr. 9.99 Without V.I.P Card 10.99-16.99

Bella Sera
Tags:

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Boneless U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Texas Broil
Boneless U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Texas Broil: Family pack Bistec Texas Broil sin hueso, Calidad "Choice" de la USDA 1.97 lb. First 4 Without V.I.P Card 4.99 lb.

Boneless U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Texas Broil
Tags: Meat

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn: 3-4 ct. *1.69 ea. WHEN YOU BUY 10 With Card V.I.P Price 1.99 ea. Without V.I.P Card 3.49 ea.

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
Tags: Vegitables

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Fresh Kabobs
Fresh Kabobs: 2 Kabobs per pkg. Assorted varieties, 8 oz., sold in a 2 ct. pkg. $6 pkg.

Fresh Kabobs
Tags:

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Dial or Tone Soap or Body Wash
Dial or Tone Soap or Body Wash: 6-8 ct., 16-18 oz. *2.99 ea. WHEN YOU BUY 10 With Card V.I.P Price 3.29 ea. Without V.I.P Card 4.99-5.39 ea.

Dial or Tone Soap or Body Wash
Tags: Home Care Toiletries

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

White or Yellow Peaches or Nectarines or Plums
White or Yellow Peaches or Nectarines or Plums: A sweet, healthy snack Durazno blanco o amarillo, nectarina o ciruela 1.99 lb. Without V.I.P Card Reg. Retail

White or Yellow Peaches or Nectarines or Plums
Tags: Fruit Snack Time Vegitables

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Banquet Boneless Chicken
Banquet Boneless Chicken: 24-26.5 oz. *3.69 ea. WHEN YOU BUY 10 With Card V.I.P Price 3.99 ea. Without V.I.P Card 6.49 ea.

Banquet Boneless Chicken
Tags: Meat

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

Kroger Dinner Sausage
Kroger Dinner Sausage: 18 oz. Salchichas 2 for $7 Without V.I.P Card 4.79 ea.

Kroger Dinner Sausage
Tags: Meat

On Sale in the FrysFood Weekly Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment